Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rainbow Falls

I'm not ashamed. I came home and mowed the lawn. Took a quick 2 hour nap and woke up to find out we had a change of plans and our evening was open. Alicia was up to get out of the house. I hadn't been to Rainbow Falls in a while so what the hell.

Back up the hill for round 2. It was a really nice evening. A few light showers mixed in with sun and nice fish. Not as hot as it was this morning but we caught a few nice ones. Nice to get out and decompress after a hard day of fishing.

It did really suck though to have to lather up with the sun screen again after cleaning up. I had to convince Alicia that fishing twice in one day is cool. It was a hassle really. I mean a basically took a break in fishing for a nap and a shower. Is this what it has come to? I need a hardcore 2-4 day backpacking trip with lots of miles between the end of the road and the trout. Who's down?

Oh yeah, the picture. Saw this up on the bank. Not sure how this guy died but I'm sure it was a sweet brown. Crazy teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment