Sunday, March 15, 2015

Overdue Deckers Day

Took a quick trip up to Deckers with the gang. We had a beautiful day and there were plenty of people out enjoying it. Was tough finding open water above the bridge so we headed downstream to our normal "Plan B" spot. I set Alicia up in a run she has done well in on a few trips and she did well again! She's really picked up fly fishing and is a true natural. So much so that she caught the nicest fish of the trip (which she has done multiple times)! I thought it would bother me but it's actually really cool to see her doing well.

#18 Red Two Bit Hooker did the trick this day. Best rig was a San Juan or Egg followed by two bit. Love Deckers but it's been pretty crowded. I think I may have to start hiking into Cheesman Canyon again :)







No comments:

Post a Comment